Are you a team player? Do you excel at multi-tasking and performing a variety of tasks in a given day? If you answered yes, this may be the right job for you. KHEOPS has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to work in our Downtown Buffalo office.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide assistance to Project Managers, as needed
- Provide proposal assistance to Marketing Director
- Order Office Supplies
- Answer Phones and Process Mail
- Contact delinquent clients and reconcile delinquent accounts
- Reconcile customer payments in NYS Contract Reporter
- Compile and submit monthly/quarterly EEO reporting
- Perform additional duties and special projects as assigned by management
- Obtain Certificates of Insurance
- Answer W-9 Requests
- Project Filing
- High School Diploma
- Professional Services Experience preferred
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite of products
- Adobe Acrobat experience preferred
- Proficiency with email, use of basic office machinery
- Excellent customer service skills, positive attitude, professional demeanor and desire to be a team player
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Must be able to pass drug test
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your salary requirements.
KHEOPS Architecture, Engineering and Survey, DPC (KHEOPS), a professional services firm and Affiliate Company of KHAFRA Engineering Consultants, Inc., is headquartered in Buffalo, NY. As a full-service architectural, engineering and survey firm, KHEOPS provides complete engineering services from conceptual planning, through design and construction phase administration. The firm specializes in serving the needs of industrial, commercial, institutional, municipal, state and federal clients.
KHEOPS offers competitive compensation and benefits, including health, life, disability, 401K, paid time off and free parking.
Qualified applicants may forward their resumes with salary requirements to mktg(at)kheopsdpc.com. No telephone calls or third party inquires accepted.