KHAFRA Operation Services has partnered with several renowned companies such as ASPLUNDH, Grid One Solutions and has provided operations and maintenance services for government agencies including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Infrastructure Solution Services include:
- Vegetation Maintenance
- Call Center and Appointment Activities
- Inspection and Oversight Monitoring
- Environmental Control
CALL CENTER STAFFING CONTRACTS- Aqua Water, City of Wilmington, Duke Energy, MDC, PECO, PPL and VECTREN
KHAFRA is a business partner with Grid One Solutions, Inc. providing call center staffing for several utility projects across the nation from a Grid One facility in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. These annual contracts provide staffing for site appointments, dispatching and supporting field installers.
KHAFRA provided call center representatives to contact customers in order to review account information and successfully complete AMI/AMR transmitter installations, meter exchanges, warranty/maintenance processes and other project tasks that include:
- Answering inbound calls within an acceptable timeframe.
- Proactive outbound calls to customers of designated utilities.
- Scheduling appointments on approved work days in an efficient manner.
- Documenting all customer contacts, inbound and outbound interactions.
- Documenting claims and complaints.
- Notification to field supervision and installers of any appointment related issues.
- Other office duties as required such as copying, mailing and other documentation.
Grid One provides adequate space, computer access to the various utility customer information systems, training and supervisory oversight to meet the call center requirements for each project.
FIRST ENERGY TREE MAINTENANCE CONTRACT, Frederick, MD & Hagersrtown, MD
KHAFRA is a business partner with Asplundh Tree Experts, Inc. providing power line right of way maintenance to First Energy. This annual contract provides for the mitigation of tree vegetation so as to maintain electrical power service as well as the emergency removal and trimming of downed trees during storm events. KHAFRA provided groundsmen to remove the falled trees and brush, grind them in the chipper, and haul them to a landscaper or landfill. KHAFRA also provided maintenance of traffic in order to provide a safe working environment for our staff and the traversing public vehicles.